64th Annual Meeting of the GSDDS
November 22-24, 2019
Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
4750 Amelia Island Parkway
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
A block of rooms has been reserved for GSDDS Meeting registrants at the Ritz Carlton a reduced rate of $259 Single or Double + Resort Fee and taxes
CUT-OFF DATE: October 20, 2019, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
BOOK A ROOM (2 ways)
- Having a block of rooms reserved does NOT guarantee an unlimited number of rooms are available until the cut off date. The block (or certain nights of the block) may run out BEFORE the cutoff date, so BOOK EARLY!
- Reservations made after October 20, 2019 are subject to availability, and are NOT guaranteed the group rate.
- The GSDDS is NOT responsible for any reservations made through the hotel or search engines.
- Call 866-763-2960
- You MUST mention "Georgia Society of Dermatology" or "GSDDS" in order to receive the discounted rates.
- ONLINE: Book your room here
Make memories at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, where southern charm, magnificent scenery and casually elegant surroundings exemplify the gentle ambience of this barrier island’s luxury beachfront resort. Located on a grand stretch of pristine coastline, this North Florida resort is the perfect place for families to reconnect. For couples to retreat. And for groups to rediscover their collaborative spirit. Revel in the stunning coastal views revealed from the private balcony of luxurious accommodations inspired by the ocean. Surrender to serenity at our on-site spa , indulge in fine dining , or play 18 holes on our private golf course , lined with ancient, moss-covered oaks. At The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, let us make time stand still for a day, a week, forever.