GSDDS Membership Information
If you are not currently a member of the Georgia Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, we would like to take
this opportunity to invite you to join your state specialty organization. The society's goal continues to be 100%
membership from dermatologists in Georgia. With so much uncertainty as to the future of health care, we must be able
to come together as one voice to represent our specialty in our state. Membership dues are only $200 per year and the
benefits are well worth this nominal fee. Some of these benefits include:
STEPS TO JOINING THE GSDDS
- Access to information relevant to dermatologists in Georgia.
- Reduced registration fees at the GSDDS Annual Summer Meeting at which you will earn AMA category 1 credits as well as AAD recognized category 1 credits.
- Inclusion in a referral network at the GSDDS headquarters.
- Representation in the Georgia Legislature.
- Opportunity to have influence on issues that affect your practice and your patients.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be added to the GSDDS database and will receive all future GSDDS member
correspondence. Contact email@example.com with questions. Thank you for joining!
- EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- GO TO https://gsdds.wildapricot.org/join-gsdds AND SUBMIT THE FORM OR download printable PDF here
- PAY THE $200 ENROLLMENT FEE VIA THAT LINK BY CREDIT CARD OR PRINTED INVOICE/CHECK
- YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, AND SUBMITTED TO THE MEMBERSHIP FOR VOTE AT THE NEXT ANNUAL GSDDS BUSINESS MEETING (ONCE A YEAR).